December 16, 2005

A Cautionary Tale

When brother Mitch
was really rich,
he threw a witch
into a ditch.

It was a bet
he made to get
his best-friend Brett’s
new Red corvette.

Without a hitch
He pitched the witch
But here’s the switch:
There was a glitch.

From in the ditch,
the witch did twitch
and wiggle her nose
at brother Mitch.

He started to sweat
and was soon beset
with urges to pet
Brett’s pistolette.

I’ve got an itch,
said brother Mitch.
Just let me kiss you,
and be your b**ch!

Okay, said Brett.
I’ll be your honey.
But I’m keeping the Vette
and taking your money.



© badpoet

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

hehe ouch ouch yer right, really bad.

S

December 17, 2005 3:49 AM  
Blogger Catnapping said...

yep. that's some pretty bad.

December 17, 2005 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in a stitch...

December 17, 2005 2:42 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

It rhymes and that's something.

December 19, 2005 4:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hay! Thought I'd pay you a visit, and thank you for your comment on my homepage!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

December 19, 2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Heeheehohohaha!!!

December 21, 2005 2:36 AM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

The moral here is stay away from witches and guys named Mitch? Funny stuff love!
love

December 25, 2005 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home