December 23, 2005

Lucky Duck

Two men in a truck
after stealing a duck
for their Sunday potluck,
ran into some luck,
not so good. (It was f**ked.)

This really does suck
said the men in the truck.
In the muck, we are stuck.
And we’ve only this duck
to pluck. Oh, yuk yuk.

F**ked luck, clucked the duck.
In the muck, you are stuck.
If a deal is soon struck,
then your luck, which is f**ked
might change, and not suck.

If you promise to pluck
some other fat duck
for your Sunday potluck,
and leave me to run amok in the muck,
from this muck,
said the duck,
I will get you unstuck.
And your luck,
it won’t suck.
This I promise, as a duck.

So the deal was struck.
And the men chucked the duck
from the truck into the muck.
And the unplucked duck
changed their luck to unf**ked,
And the truck, from the muck,
came unstuck, yk yk yk.

© badpoet

11 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

i love your irrereverant humour!

December 24, 2005 9:13 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

OH MY GOD! This made me laugh my ass off! Funny , funny stuff! :-)
love

December 25, 2005 1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I got those pictures of the cat that you asked for on my blog.

December 25, 2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Umm... Thanks Anonymous. I still have several orifices worth f**king.
love

December 26, 2005 1:01 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

That wasn't me above ... it was Hellcat!

December 26, 2005 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I loved the Duck Poem it so rocks!

December 31, 2005 10:36 PM  
Blogger Courtney Pippin-Mathur said...

hahahaha, i love it!

January 01, 2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Oleg said...

Who's going to drain the coffee from my keyboard?

ROFLMAO

January 10, 2006 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat, you are incorrigible.

January 25, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger qrswave said...

wow, this is great stuff!

January 31, 2006 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best thing you've ever written.

HINT. That's not a compliment.

March 06, 2006 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home